LiftMaster 8550W is the First Garage Door Opener with built in WiFi
Get into your garage every time, even when power is out, with the LiftMaster 8850W garage door opener. It is the first garage door opener to come WiFi enabled. This revolutionary DC Belt Drive offers quiet operation and comes fully equipped with Security+ 2.0®, MyQ® Technology and the Timer-to-Close feature.
All LiftMaster garage door and gate openers and operators can be purchased through The Overhead Door Company, Tampa’s LiftMaster ProVantage Dealer.
- Elite Series User’s Guide
- 8550W Owners Manual
- WiFi Enabled Garage Door Opener FAQs
- 8550W Sell Sheet English
- Accessories Compatibility Chart
- 8550W Sell Sheet Spanish
- Connect your LiftMaster garage door opener to your smart phone is easier than ever now that it is WiFi enabled. Confidently know what’s going on at home with MyQ® Technology. It lets you monitor and control your Garage Door Opener and home lighting from anywhere.
- Receive email or text alerts so you always know the status of your garage door and home lighting.
- Download the MyQ® mobile app for free. No annual activation fee required.
- Compatible with HomeLink®.
- Rely on durable and powerful performance with our P3 Motors™, which are specifically built for use in Garage Door Openers.
- Appreciate years of reliable, maintenance-free service from our powerful yet ultra-quiet, DC motor Belt Drive System.
- Get in your garage even when the power is out with Battery Backup.
- Consume up to 75% less power in standby mode.
- Have peace of mind with our lifetime motor and belt, five-year parts and one-year Battery Backup warranties.
- Safeguard your household with Security+ 2.0™—with every click, a new code is sent to the Garage Door Opener, so the door opens only for you.
- Stay out of harms way with audio and visual warnings when the garage door is about to close.
- Always know your garage door is closed with Timer-to-Close, which automatically close the door after a pre-programmed number of minutes.
- Have your Garage Door Opener’s lights turn on when you enter the garage with the Motion Detector feature.
- Prevent the door from closing if anything interrupts the safety beam that crosses the garage door opening..
- Lock down your garage door and electronically monitor against a forced opening with PosiLock®.