Personal security is always an issue when you live in a highly populated area. As property owners, many of us install security cameras, gates, and take other protective measures to protect our property. Today we’re going to talk about four great reasons to install an entry gate with electric gate opener on your property.
- Easy Access: The overall purpose of the gate is to protect your property and your belongings, but you need it to be easy to access for personal use. An electric gate opener is the perfect way to allow entry to your property without leaving the gate unlocked on a regular basis.
- Security: A locked iron gate is difficult to breach, especially when it is combined with other measures such as motion sensor cameras or video surveillance. It’s one of the most effective ways to deter would-be criminals who may have their eyes set on your home, business, or warehouse for their next robbery attempt.
- Conversation Piece: Wrought iron gates are just pretty. They add an air of sophistication and mystery to any home or commercial property. Gate customization is a lovely way to improve the overall appearance of your property and give you something to talk about when people ask about your security measures.
- Curb Appeal: The entry gate takes the place of your entry door in a manner of speaking. It’s the first thing people will see when they visit. Take the time to choose your electric gate carefully so you enhance the curb appeal of your property while simultaneously increasing the security.
The Overhead Door Company of Tampa Bay has a great selection of residential, commercial, and industrial gates and access control accessories. Here are some of the great accessories we have available:
- Access Control Systems: This keypad or card reader system allows you to control who has access to your property.
- Slide Gate Operators: The slide gate operator opens a gate that runs parallel with your existing fence and helps you maximize space in your property because it does not take a wide area to open.
- Swing Gate Operators: The swing gate operator opens a hinged gate and works whether the gate swings out or in toward the property.
Take a look at our current catalog of entry gates. Let us know if we can assist you with your decision to purchase a gate or if you have any questions regarding gates and gate automation. Be sure to visit our Tampa showroom to see some different entry gate and gate operator options. You can also give us a call at 813-885-3667 or use the Contact Us button on our website if you’d like to schedule an appointment for a entry gate consultation. We also have replacement control devices if you’ve misplaced yours and need to have it replaced.